Saturday, June 19, 2010

E3

As far as I'm concerned, the only valid news out of E3 was the expansion of LittleBigPlanet's promise with it's sequel, Rock Band 3 and it's pro modes, and Twisted Metal PS3. It's worth noting at this time that I am a Car-Combat Fanboy, with being raised on Vigilante 8 and Twisted Metal I will be happy to get another crack at the genre. LittleBigPlant 2 promise genre-bending creation tools which I will support with my hard-earned cash if I can, and Rock Band 3 is another game in a series which represents my biggest current-gen investment. I consider myself spoiled this generation with such amazingly replayable games such as Rock Band, LittleBigPlanet, and Modern Warfare 2. The game companies have really sold us the online experience and I don't regret it. I am looking forward to see how all the other announcements pan out, and will be keeping an eye on the market more closely this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment