Monday, February 28, 2011

Black Ops.

Let me tell you something about Call of Duty: Black Ops.
you need to evaluate something before you approach this game. Here is a list of questions you might find yourself asking while playing, and if you don't like the sound of them, you need to give up on this game now.
#1 Did I just die for no reason whatsoever?
#2 Did he just kill me 3 seconds before I saw him on my screen when I started shooting him?
#3 did my sniper rifle miss that chest shot when I actually pointed right at it?
#4 I just got knifed by someone I knifed in the back, didn't I?
#5.....This gun has recoil. It didn't when he used it to kill me though. What the hell?
#6 did he really just...teleport? oh, he knifed me in the face, past this iron wall I was behind. I see now.
#7 Am I just 4 seconds behind everyone?
#8 Am I bad at this game?
#9 Is this game arbitrarily deciding who lives and dies?
#10 Why does everyone use the same 5 guns?

The answer is that you should approach this game with caution. I can't recommend it to you. but! it does have a state of the art online multiplayer facade. I haven't played a game with a more robust lobby and party system. I just wanted to warn you that this game will be frustrating if you're not ready for it's flaws. So, go ahead, and play Black Ops. but don't say that nobody tried to warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment