Saturday, April 16, 2011

Summer Summer Summer

What should I play this summer? I have Uncharted 2, Pokemon Black, LittleBigPlanet 2, and many other games I could be playing. Here's the rub though: I will be playing Rock Band 3. This game has still managed to keep my interest through years of play and I will not quit now.
Thousands of songs are available for Rock Band. I have just a scant eight hundred. Harmonix is a company that has successfully delivered to me exactly what I wanted of them post-release, and I will not take that for granted. They've given me Holy Wars..., they've given me Holy Diver. The best part is, they continue to give me this stream of content I am willing to fork over cash for. With more content and playmodes rolling out over time, my summer will be one filled with this game above all; To be quite honest, I'm not gonna regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment